I am trained in EMDR therapy, which is designed to reduce the emotional intensity attached to the disturbing memories through the use of eye movements or tapping, resulting in a reduction of symptomology.
According to the EMDR Institute, EMDR has been helpful for the following issues-
- Trauma (including racial trauma)
- Victims of emotional, physical and sexual abuse
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Anxiety ,Phobias,and Panic disorders
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Excessive grief
- Victims of natural and manmade disasters
- People with performance anxiety in business, school, etc
You’ve taken the first step in taking better care of yourself. You recognize the importance of mental health and now you’re ready to reach out to someone. We couldn’t be happier to help! Please don’t hesitate to schedule an appointment or contact us if you have any questions. We look forward to helping you find the peace you deserve.
Contact me to book a free 15-minute consultation
and start creating the life you truly want to live